Monday, January 14, 2008

Yours lovingly,Thoughts

14th January,4:05 PM

Me-Work's done-Sir's nt arnd...Its been quite a while since i wrote a post..Wat do I writ abt??.....(thinkin)..Got it..Here I go...

Dad-"Hello..kaise ho???I wanted to talk abt tis meeting on saturday at Hyderabad.....

Mom-Market was down today and yet I made a profit...(smiles broadly)...Why is this stupid boy(referrin bro) at home today???uyira vaangaraan!!!

Bro-Sleepin....No dreams absolutely...

Sid-Sleeping....(Dreaming!!!)Its been a long tym since I slept so much..Apppaaaa...tryin to break d record of the person who slept for the longest tym

Kev-I'm so bored...What do I do??Help mom,Play comp???I'm so bored..Nothing to do!!!

KK-I got the TV...appaaa!!!Where's d cashew Dabba??Aioo..I got a call now..TV pocha!!!

RG-Hello...loosu enna di panra???

Vivi-(Sleepin)...Inniku enna pannalam???Romba bore adikudhae...Padmini kitta paesanum..Cricket vilaiyadanum!!!

Puppy-NCC NCC...My lyf's goin waste...Coll pathi paesadheenga..Evry dog has its day!!!

Ashy-No Dont ask abt tat *&%#$....Finally.. xams over...U der??

Pal-Naan CS pananuma??Neenga enna ninaikireenga??

Puggy-Vacations atlast...Lyf nalla irrukae...The home looks new to me..Half d tym spent off in college only

Fire-Bore adikudhae...TV romba bore...Cboco enga???Choco Choco!!!

Gayu-Leave la enjoyment thaan...Leave romba mokkai pa...Waitin for bheema!!Wooowww!!!

Chidu-Hey u tel me da where to come...I'll come da..Hey u c da macha...

Vika-Hmmm...Sleepin..(Dreamin)...

Hmmm...jus tried to imagine wat ma dearest ones wud have been tinkin at tis moment..!!!
Love ya guys!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are very much welcome..Not-so-nice comments are not really welcome but well I ain't restricting your freedom to comment!!It'll be taken with a view of improvisation!!Thank you very much!!