Friday, January 11, 2008

Embaraaaasssiiing!!!



No no....its nt like I dunno the spelling of "Embarrassing"...I'm jus stressin on it to stress the impact tat it has on me...



In 2 min ma stop's gonna come..I travel by bus and my stop comes after ma office...Bus kinda stops in d signal and yeah u get tat small bit of happiness wen u c d bus has stopped ryt infront of ur office...Saves walkin from d stop to d office(U lazy bum!!!)..I felt d same way too n rushed to get down..And yeah as it alwaz happens d bus started...bt me determined enof to get down,ran n got down..D bus has strd movin...No probs ppl!!I dint fall down or hurt myself..all i did was I landed n did some kinda jig on d road infront of ppl...U must have figured out from d way i describe d situation how i wud have felt..wel of corse i was embarrassed..I had to keep tellin myself till i reached ma office "No no..all d ppl weren watchin u or goin to talk abt u for d rest of their day or go tell abt u to their fren..."..cut ma thots...



I wait at d bus stop..ders another guy waitin for d same bus as mine..The bus comes bt it dint stop at d stop...I havta reach office soon now..I do sth tat I wud never do..I ran behind d bus and happily climbed into it when it stopped at the signal,givin a "Oh-cmon-be-fast-n-smart" look to tat guy..Two min later I get a "I-know-so" kinda look n snigger from tat guy...sheesh...U wonder how cum i still get to c d guy who I saw at d bus stop eh??



I happily climbed n sat down..



..tak tak...



"siddhartha college,D N road,fort"...



"nahi jayega"...



...tak tak...



Now u guys kno how..



N u wud kno how i feel...Embarrassed yet again!!!I jus managed to get into d bus after few minutes n yes I kept lookin away from d guy...



Tis is me..I get embarrassed like hell..ryt from trippin on d road to nt understandin wt a person talks,from d way i eat sev puri till d way parents dress up for d party...more than the concerned person themselves I get embarrassed a lot...



Tis is lyk d very silly nature of me..Guess mosta ppl feel dat way bt not so much like me..N am tryin hard to get outta it coz it jus makes me a painfully shy person...sad!!!



More than incidents which cause embarrassment,I guess I try figuring out incidents to get embarrassed...



Ma mobi rings now..Oh shit...d ring-tone sounds horrible..Ppl r givin me an amused look..Am gonna kill ma bro...N oh no I'm embarrassed..yet again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are very much welcome..Not-so-nice comments are not really welcome but well I ain't restricting your freedom to comment!!It'll be taken with a view of improvisation!!Thank you very much!!