Thursday, January 10, 2008

Right or wrong???

"Oh shit!!!Not again"..."He's gonna screw me"..."I'm so damn sure he's gonna give the blast that I think he thinks I deserve"..."Why do I always end up messing what I do"...."If I did a mistake,it would definitely turn out to be an impo report"..."The partners r gonna screw me,the company to whom the report belongs to is gonna screw me..."oh no"...

The report lies on the table as if wondering why the person infront it is starin at it so much...The report cn see that the person is showing mixed emotions...fear,anxiety,agitation....combined wid pessimistic thots..Hmmm...the report wonders..Wt could be possbily wrong...she was jus stamping me with the seal of her company's...n all of a sudden as if she got an electric shock,she jumped and threw the stamp down..Wat cud be wrong???

I'm petrified...Wt an idiot I'm to stamp tat page..I'm glad...Atleast I dint stamp the same page in the other copy also...But still tis is so bad...my lyf's ruined...Nooooooo!!!!!

Phone rings...

"Sir,the report".....Please God he shd chk d report later..please please....

"Take your seat".....Oh nooooo...there it comes

He scans thru d report..."Knew you..When have you ever done some work properly?"

Tears welled up....I look down

"...Why dint you jus stamp this page too???"

I waited for the sarcasm to sink in...I myt burst out any tym...

"Dint u hear me???Why dint you jus stamp this page too??"

I looked at him...Uh,Could tis mean sth else??Rather sth opposite...

Wat did i do??Was it right or wrong??......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are very much welcome..Not-so-nice comments are not really welcome but well I ain't restricting your freedom to comment!!It'll be taken with a view of improvisation!!Thank you very much!!