Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back 4m Goa wid a bang *ouch*

Just puttin down what all I realised from my trip to Goa...




1.Trust your Instincts-My instincts kept on telling me something was not right about the whole trip but I refused to believe it...But now I have to believe it...How can I be without believin when I ended up with an accident,dropped my mobile down and it stopped workin and my IPOD also stopped working all of a sudden??

2.Goa has temples and churches to visit too..N yeah I bet none of you knew that...N I guess Goa tourism Development should give me and my family an award for visitin the most number of temples and churches in a single day...

3.When you travel in a jet-ski,its better to hold lighlty and fall into the water than holding rigidly and ending up with a back-pain...

4.One can love their mobile so much that they actually start missing it and start gettin dreams about it *I did*

5.One should learn how to dance without any company..

6.A week-end relaxation can sometym turn into an entire week rest...

7.When you dont accompany your parents for dinner,they might turn it into a candlenight dinner for two

8.There are no tamil channels at the hotels in Goa

9.The security men @ Taj resorts are the most humane people I've ever met..Though we stayed @ Marriott,when I had the accident I was near Taj resorts and those guys helped us throughout the ordeal-Ryt from the beach to the hospital til I went back to Marriott...

10.When you have a digicam,you definitely try to take pcitures of the scenic views like a professional and when it comes out great,you tend to display them proudly...




















11.The fake tattoos seem so real that people actually dont believe even after you tell them

12.When you get hurt in an accident,you will be so bugged to write about it coz you're already tired telling about it to people...

Wel Goa was fun but few incidents and accidents has caused an aversion towards jet-skis and writing about the trip!!!So yes people,breathe a sigh of relief...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are very much welcome..Not-so-nice comments are not really welcome but well I ain't restricting your freedom to comment!!It'll be taken with a view of improvisation!!Thank you very much!!